Now accepting applications for the S.N. Bose/ Khorana Program for US Scholars to India. Click here to fill out an application now.
S.N. Bose/Khorana Scholars
- Candidates enrolled in B.Tech, M.Tech, or M.Sc., M.B.B.S., and BPharm or other courses in Biotechnology (including agricultural, health and biomedical sciences) are eligible to apply. PhD students are NOT eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have: • Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 or higher • Percentage equivalent: 75% and higher.
- Only those candidates who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Supporting documents should be provided strictly according to the check-list mentioned in point 17 of the application form.
- Applications should be co-submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and on the online application system at the WINStep Forward link at http://www.khorana.org/apply Hard copies are NOT required.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit the application as a single Word/Pdf document along with scanned copies of latest marksheet/transcript, No-Objection Certificate & 2 Letters of Recommendation. Handwritten & single scanned pages of application form will not be acceptable. Please DO NOT attach Class X/Class XII marksheets.
- Recommendation letters can be sent along with the application form or if referees wish to give a sealed one, they may send it directly to email@example.com with Applicant’s full name in the subject line. Hard copies are not required.
- Applications in subject-fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.
- Candidates should be US Citizens/Permanent Residents.
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree from one of the STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine, Mathematics) categories. Students from Agriculture and Public Health also welcome to apply.
- Student should be between junior and senior year of Bachelor's degree ( B.S., B.E., B.A.) or enrolled in graduateschool (Ph.D. or M.S., M.D., M.A., M. Pharm).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA